Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"Talent is like beauty. You're either born with it, or you buy it."

Just finished watching "Design Star" on DVR. That has to be my favorite quote lately....and it came from a woman from Raleigh. Go Will Smith......home town boy from Charlotte!!

Random picture time. The boys waiting for us to finish on Saturday. I had two hole in ones and had a better score than Mike!!! He always wins.....it was about time. Thanks again to Julie and Brad for inviting us on your beach birthday trip. Next year we'll have little Wallifina with us....is that how you spell it?




Grace partying down at her 5th birthday disco party. 5 going on 15.







Lucky just hanging out in the pantry. That's where the Coke usually is. Hard to believe there's none there. Although after my dentist visit today, that's probably a good thing. I have GOT to quit drinking so much Coke.....but I love it so much. I know, my teeth and waist line will thank me. Does anyone have a miracle cure for caffeine headaches?

My latest obsession.....my space. I fought it for a long time, but I'm hooked. I've found some of my sorority sisters, so it's worth it. One lives right down the street!! We'll see how long it lasts. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats