Sunday, July 27, 2008

More zoo pictures


My favorite....the penquins.












We were able to get freakishly close to the cheetahs. They were amazing close up.







One of the giraffes stopping by to say hello.












Two of the tortoises racing.....they probably still haven't finished.








Besides the trips we've been on, we've started decorating/painting around the house and we've been to Pleasant Garden a couple of times to help Mike's parents get settled into the new (to them) house. I'm sure we'll be up there more now that they're back from their Alaskan adventure. Mike almost has the 1/2 bath complete so we'll have to post pictures of our "Blue Oasis".

The next couple of weeks I'll be volunteering on Extreme Home Makeover (can't wait!) and helping Kristen move into her first college apartment (pray for me, ha). And most importantly.......football season is right around the corner!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats