Monday, January 30, 2006

The pictures have uploaded

Here are the pictures I was trying to post last night. The first two are of the "children" being their usual cute selves and the last one is my niece Izzy (Elizabeth) on Christmas Eve.

Moa was being really patient with me on Xmas eve by letting me put this bow on his head. Either that or he was plotting his escape. He disappeared later that day and it took us about 45 minutes to find him. He snuck out when my brother left. Needless to say I was hysterical by that point. Hard to believe he'll be 11 next month.

The cats try to act like they don't like each other, but from time to time, we find them curled up together. Look at the size difference, Lucky (the gray one) is bigger than the dog. Here they are curled up in my office chair.


I'm a little biased, but she's the best 9 month old on the face of the earth. Check out her shoe missing, this is a usual occurrence. She refuses to keep a shoe on her right foot.


Thanks for letting me share. I promise you'll be tired of pictures of the "children" and Izzy as this blog progresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats