Thursday, August 23, 2007

Stephon Marbury.....and I quote.....(from si.com).

"I think it's tough,'' Marbury said, according to Albany TV station Capital News 9. "I think, you know, we don't say anything about people who shoot deer or shoot other animals. You know, from what I hear, dogfighting is a sport. It's just behind closed doors.''

"I think it's tough that we build Michael Vick up and then we break him down,'' Marbury said. "I think he's one of the superb athletes, and he's a good human being. I just think that he fell into a bad situation.''

Ok, add another idiot to my list of people that I can't stand. If there's nothing wrong with dogfighting, then why does it have to be done behind closed doors? Fell into a bad situation my a**.....Vick bought the property!!! Nobody held a gun to his head at the closing.

Why can't people just man up, say they did something wrong, and suffer the consequences.....or how about this.....don't do it in the first place?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats