Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Big 3-0

The pictures have landed....on my hard drive. Thanks again to everybody that came out to celebrate my 29th+ birthday. Here's Dorian, Flip, Tera, and Kim.






The only place to get cake in Charlotte is Hansel and Gretel. Best cake ever!! I'm so glad Dave and April.....well April introduced us to it. I think it's the first wedding we have ever each had our own piece of cake instead of sharing.....it's that good.





Me and the master planner. I still don't know how you did it. Thanks again sweetie (you too, Flip and Julie)! I Love You!







Tera, Flip, Me, and Julie. You have no idea how much each of you mean to me. This is close to being the small town NC group......I guess small town Ohio counts too. I think Flip wins for smallest town, although Tera and I probably thought you couldn't get smaller than Hudson or Denver growing up. When are we hitting Collinstown up for another camping trip? I need some Flippin food already!!....or as Mike says.....a Mike buffet.


Shot number........I don't remember. It's all Tim and Debbie's fault. Who would have thought my boss was such a trouble maker? Thanks Ash for.....shot number.....again, I plead the 5th.






The gang truly surprised the co-social chair of the group (Flip gets top honors in that category). It was a blast. We'll have to do it again for Julie's birthday......but wait.....a little one is on the way......ok, ok.....we won't make you celebrate your birthday in a bar. I promise.....at least not on your birthday. I'm making no promises about your 31st though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats