Wednesday, November 14, 2007

One lucky little girl.....

I hope Julie and Brad's little one to be knows just how lucky she is to get the parents she has. Sunday a week ago, the girls spent an afternoon celebrating the Mom to be and Baby Girl Witers (name to be released at a later date.....in other words, Julie won't tell us)!!!

The theme was ice cream and pickles. Once again, Hansel and Gretel did a great job!!!







We hosted the event at an old house in downtown Matthews that can be rented out. It was a beautiful location and day!!







Probably the gift that got the most laughs....a onesie that says "My mommy taught me my first words......Kate Spade.". So true, so true. Hey, we all have our addictions....ours is expensive purses.





Boy or girl? Who cares.....there are more important questions in life like, Michigan or Ohio State? Although when it's time to pay out of state tuition, I'm sure they'll be happy to become fellow Tar Heels. I've already started the campaign, especially after one of the ultrasounds was of nothing but the bottom of her foot.




Just a random picture because it was so good. We put together a scrapbook of advice for the baby at each age and put a picture of the advise giver with it. Here's Julie and Betsey that we work with.






5 weeks and counting until we get to meet the little one. Remember Julie, I'll need my diaper training session before baby sitting. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats