Thursday, November 01, 2007

"Will you give me yourself. will you come travel with me? "


Happy Day after Halloween everyone! I hope you had your fair share of ghosts and goblins also.

Mike did a great job on the pumpkin this year!! Go Heels!!






We spent last weekend in Pocahontas, MS (outside of Jackson) for Mike's cousin's wedding. We're ready to go back. We truly got a taste of how the other half live. And your eyes are not deceiving you, that is a giraffe on the wall. There was a rhino, hippo, and all sorts of other animals too. We stayed at the farm next door to Lanier's mom and it was amazing!!!







My favorite picture of the bunch, compliments of Mike. I wish I had your shutterbug gene.







Meet Prince. As we were heading to the wedding day brunch, Mike got out to take pictures of the colt who had been "talking" to us and showing off all am morning. Kathryn, Andrew, and I stayed in the car until we saw he had come to the fence. I think I know what I want for Christmas!!!!








Providence Hill Farms was truly once of the prettiest places I have ever been. Thank you to the Martin family for making us feel so welcome.






Once all of the family exchanges photos we'll get some actual wedding pictures up. I think it was one of the best weddings either one of us had ever been too. I still can't believe that there were fireworks!!!!

Congratulations again Scott and Lanier! Have fun on your honeymoon and safe travels tomorrow on your way!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats