Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Of Thoughts and Slinkies

Well, I finished my book this morning. So I thought I'd share a few more quotes from it with you.

From "The God of Small Things" by Arundhati Roy:

"Anything's possible in Human Nature.........Love. Madness. Hope. Infinite Joy."

"Two thoughts he thought were these:
(a) Anything can happen to Anyone.
(b) It's best to be prepared."

And now a quote and a joke from our friend Koko.

"things happen, pasts happen, life happens but you have what it takes to get through it. take your time, be true and kind to each other and you will be just fine."

Koko....your strength over the past two years has been truly inspiring. I couldn't have said it better.

And now the joke (just because I think it's hilarious and so true in her case).

Some men are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!

Now on to the next book. I'm so proud of myself this year. I actually stuck to my New Year's Resolution. I think I've averaged about a book a week.

Wishing you a great hump day. Girls...have one for me tonight. I promise I'll try to make it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats