Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Update on Harold

As many of you already know, Mike's Uncle Harold was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year. We found out last week that all of the cancer is not gone. We waited to post so that the family could be told first (that and the past couple of days have been busy-not a good excuse, i know).

From what we know...they went to take his stint out last week and when they did, they found more cancer. He'll have a few weeks to recover from the surgery and then he'll start radiation treatments again.

Please keep Harold in your thoughts and prayers. I have never seen someone have such a good outlook during such a difficult time. I've said it before and I'll say it again.....I hope I have half the strength he has when it comes to dealing with the tough times in life. He's a true inspiration.

If you would like to send Harold your well wishes, put a comment on this post and we'll forward them to him.

On a different note, I promise to have pictures back on the blog ASAP. My desktop computer decided to go dead on me the other night, so I have access to NONE of my pictures. We'll see if the geek squad can get it fixed.

Thanks to the gang for a great time Saturday night. I can't believe how many people were in Julie's house. I'm very lucky to have ya'll in my life....I hope you all know it.

And lastly, Good Luck to Julie tomorrow! I'll be thinking about you all morning. Just remember to take as many of the good drugs as they'll give you :-). You need to hurry up and get better....we have the Pottery Barn outlet and the BNL/Edwin McCain concert in our near future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats