Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Calling all creative minds

Hello everyone! This is supposed to be a surprise so I'm hoping that Uncle Harold doesn't read our blog. Mike, Flip, and I are creating a Race for the Cure team for Mike's uncle, who was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year. We'll be creating a separate blog for it in the near future for all of the details. What we need help on right now is two things......

1. A catchy name or slogan for shirts/posters/information, etc..... It's very rare for a man to get breast cancer.....I'm sure one of you can come up with something.....the funnier the better. I'm going to call out Heidi and Haley.....I'm sure you two creative geniuses can help us come up with something.

2. We're also looking for a sponsor for the shirts. Obviously, we'd put their logo on the shirt also. If anyone knows of a company that might be interested please let me know.

The race is October 7th in Charlotte.....please tell anyone/everyone you know about it. We'll have details on this particular team within the next week (I hope).

Thanks y'all. We look forward to your entries!

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, August 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My vote is still for "The Harold Angels". :-)

 
At 5:12 PM, August 20, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

If you haven't gotten a sponsor...we're going to ask Andrew's mom and sister...they have a flyer business for realtors, maybe they'd be willing to help.

Andrew's thinking about the name situation. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats