Sunday, June 25, 2006

Picture Time

I couldn't let the weekend pass without posting pictures to the blog. I thought I'd share some of the photos from our recent trip to Lake Junaluska.

Here's a picture of the lake right before the sun went down. Mike, Kathryn, Andrew, and I decided to take a walk around the lake before time to call it a night.







We couldn't not stop and take pictures at the cross. We rarely post pictures of ourselves on here, so here ya go.










Saturday night was dinner at "Granny's".








Along the lake is a rose garden that goes on forever. We must have taken 50 pictures of the different kinds. This was one of my favorites.






The weekend ended with Andrew's 30th Birthday party. Here's Andrew's nephew, Jackson, enjoying his cupcake. I wonder if they ever got the blue dye off of his mouth?






Have a great week everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats