Sunday, June 04, 2006

Good Luck!!!!

Let's all wish Mike GOOD LUCK on his first day at Lowe's tomorrow. We all know you'll do great!!!!!! I just wanted to let you know how proud I am of you.










I thought I'd post some pictures we took (I can't remember who took the bumble bee picture) at my Mom's house Easter weekend. I'm pretty proud of the butterfly picture. As my family would attest, I'm not the best picture taker. I used to get way more ceiling in my pictures than people. It's kind of rainy and chilly here this evening (a nice break from the hot weather we've been having), so I thought I'd post some spring pictures. I'll have to post some pictures soon of the flowers on our patio.

So remember how it feels to be outside on a gorgeous day with those you love. Don't forget to tell them how much you appreciate them every chance you get. I hope you all know how much I appreciate you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats