Saturday, April 29, 2006

That Voice Again

Hi, y'all. For those of you who already knew about my interview with Acme Co. last Thursday (actual name of company withheld to protect the innocent), I think it went pretty well. Three one-hour-long interviews from 9 to noon, followed by lunch with two people who do the job I was interviewing for, followed by an interview with those two, followed by a brief meeting to dot all the i's and cross all the t's with an HR guy... makes for a very long day. One of the last two guys asked me a technical question that he said I answered incorrectly, and it's been bugging me ever since then because I think my answer was right. Wish I had defended - or at least explained - myself when I had the chance. But overall, I feel good about how it went... and I feel like I was well-prepared and gave it my best. According to everyone I've spoken with at Acme Co., I should expect to wait a couple of weeks before I hear anything about whether or not I got the job.

And on a totally unrelated note, here are some pics taken last summer on my balcony. Who knew my place could be such a garden getaway for these two predators?



Anywho... I think I'll go for a run. It's a beautiful day outside... don't want to waste it. Well, and there's also the fact that I need to burn the calories from all that chocolate cake. And jellybeans. And Chick-fil-a. Maybe the Panthers will have picked a good football player by the time I get back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats