Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My Home Away from Home

So here it is, my own little corner of the gray cubicle world. This is what I see all day every day.....note the phone that rings incessantly....whoever said men don't like to talk on the phone have never met one of my dealers. Thought I'd share a little of my 8-5 world with all of you. The beautiful tulips on my desk were one of my Valentine's Day gifts from Mike. Isn't he the best? A little color to break up my otherwise gray world. It's really not as bad as I make it out to be....what you can't see is the awesome view of downtown I have to my left.















The good news today is I had an interview this morning and got the job. I really liked the people I met with and had a really good feeling about it. Now for the bad news......I got the offer after I got home from work and it's $6k less than I make now. I've made a counter offer, so keep your fingers crossed that is works out. Something is drawing me towards this job. I don't want to jinx it, so I'm going to shut up about it for now. Here's hoping.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats