Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Return of tha' Mikey

Hey, peeps. What's it been, like... seventy and a half days since the last time I posted?

Anyway... so, thanks to the magic of DVR, I watched Knight School tonight. Who here thinks that Bob Knight is really just an evil man who can't control his temper or his behavior? It's hard to believe that after watching this show. I know, I know... some of you are thinking that he must be putting on an act for the cameras. (After all, what better recruiting video than to have your very own show on ESPN??) But it's obvious that there are many facets of Bob Knight's life that are never seen by the public. Maybe I should read Feinstein's A Season on the Brink for a more balanced perspective. Oh, and I'm not happy that Knight is only 10 wins away from Dean Smith's all-time record in case anyone wondered.

Once more (after the fact), I want to wish a happy birthday to my mom. She turned 39 again on Sunday, and Jess and I had a great time going to church and then having lunch with mom, dad, and my aunt and uncle. I love you, mom. :-)

Alright... sorry 'bout the boring post, but it was a long day. Gonna go watch TV or read for a minute and then hit the sack. Hope you're all resting comfortably in your grey sweatpants. I'll see you again soon... because it always comes around... back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats