Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hmmm...what to write

I'm sitting here watching the "dog pound" perform on American Idol and for once I'm at a loss for words on what to write about it. Now don't fall out of your chair....I know I'm not at a loss for words very often. It just wasn't that exciting of a day.

Oh, we didn't have time to post last night so I need to catch ya'll up on what happened to me and the girls yesterday. Brad was able to get Julie and three of her friends (me, Flip, and Meredith) in for the private concert of INXS at the radio station yesterday. It was awesome!! At first we were like, "sure, we'll go", but got much more excited after we got there and saw them in person. It was just Andrew, Kirk, and of course J.D. and they were really nice and personable. For some reason the station had hay in the music studio and J.D. is very allergic, so he had the whole watery eyes, scratchy throat thing going on.....aka being in NC. He was a champ and made it through the interview and two songs. Afterwards they lined us all up, handed out signed photos, and we got to meet each one of them and shake hands. I'll give it up to three women that were there. They just showed up at the radio station and begged their way in. I wish I was that brazen. And ladies, I didn't think much of JD on the show, but he is hot, hot, hot in person....I'm always a sucker for a guy with a good smile and funny personality.....good thing Mike has both of those things too :-). Wish I had some pictures, but they weren't allowed. Thanks to Brad again for getting us in!

Time to go get ready for the Pack/Heels game. Go Heels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats