Monday, February 13, 2006

More bad news

When I got to work this morning we found out that my immediate supervisor's niece and sister's boyfriend were in a really bad accident over the weekend. The father had a concussion and they're checking on some internal injuries, but seems to be on the road to recovery. I wish I could say the same of little Alexa. She was air-lifted to Chapel Hill and is not expected to live. From what we know they hit a patch of ice over the weekend and flipped the car. Alexa is only 18 months old and the apple of her entire family's eye. Please keep this family in your prayers as they all are traveling, many from the northeast, to be with each other. The grandmother drove from Boston to Philly in the snowstorm last night to get on a flight. I can't not even imagine what this family is going through. Please pray for them so they will have the strength to get through this difficult time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats