Monday, February 13, 2006

TC


How about another picture of a cat, y'all? This is the furry gray one that lives outside the building I live in... she's been here for about a year and a half. The boy across the street has claimed her on a couple different occasions, but I've never seen her anywhere except in our parking lot. J and I call her "TC" because she used to have a tag on that said she had been vaccinated at the Tega Cay animal hospital. She's pretty well taken care of by the residents here, considering we're not allowed to have pets in the building... but somehow she manages by bedding down in the pine straw or curling up on the warm hood of a recently driven car. TC is very dear to J and me - I tend to think of her as "our" cat. (And she probably would be if Jess could find a way to take her in.) If any aspiring pet owners in the Charlotte area are looking for a loving feline companion, this is your cat. I'm sure she'd love a good home. And although we'd be sad to see her go, we'd be more than happy to know that she's with a great new owner or family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats