Saturday, March 25, 2006

Hope

For a while now I've been wanting to share my favorite poem with all of you. I stumbled across it a couple of years ago and fell in love with it. I keep it on my desk as at work so that i will have a constant reminder, that as long as we have hope, anything is possible.

"Hope" is the thing with feathers-
That perches in the soul-
And sings the tune without the words-
And never stops-at all-


And sweetest-in the Gale-is heard-
And sore must be the storm-
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm-


I've heard it in the chillest land-
And on the strongest Sea-
Yet, never, in Extremity,
It asked a crumb-of Me.


Emily Dickinson


Just remember that when you think you've hit a dead end and nothing is possible, there's always hope. Never give up on hope, it'll never give up on you.


Here's hoping all of you are enjoying this gorgeous chilly Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats