Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Rambling....

I'm sitting here watching "Apprentice" from my DVR. How does anything in business ever get done? Are these people for real? Have they ever had a real job? Sorry, but hopefully I'm not the only one that thinks they are a bunch of idiots.

Ok, so it's about 2 1/2 hours since I started this post. Got a little side tracked by dinner and American Idol. It was just ok tonight. I've got a strong feeling that Bucky is going to be the next to go. Guess Rockingham is going to have to wait for their next big star. I really wish it was Ace though, he's ruined two of my favorite songs so far.

Many of you have asked how the job hunt is going. The best news I have is that it's still going. I had 3 interviews last week. One was for an account executive and I haven't heard anything. Another one was for a credit manager job, and honestly I wasn't qualified for it. Yesterday I went and met with a national recruiting company who wanted me to come work for them. They spend 90% of their time on the phone at a tiny cubicle with a headset on. I just can't do that again, I'd go insane. I had a really good meeting with a local headhunter today and I'm playing phone tag with a company in Davidson. Keep your fingers crossed for me. We're dropping people like flies at work and I'd really like to be out of there in the next month.

Nothing else too exciting going on in our world. Congratulations to Andrew and Kathryn on their new place!!! I don't know about all of ya'll, but I'm ready for some more pictures. Last weekend we had another going away party for someone at work. Mike spent most of the weekend scanning old pictures for me....i'll have to share later, blogspot is having some "technical difficulties"....and I just straightened up and tried to "chill" a little bit. I've been told I don't do that enough......wonder where I get that from? Oh, Flip and I did go order the cake for Izzy's 1st birthday. She's growing up too fast and her aunt doesn't get to see her enough. Only the best for her.

Well, time to get ready for tomorrow. Hopefully I can post some pictures tomorrow.

Night, ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats