Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What a difference a day can make

So you go into work thinking it's going to be just like any other day and boom....you get a surprise. Lucky for me, it was a good surprise. My boss called me into his office and presented me not one, but two new job opportunites in the leasing center. One was a lateral position dealing directly with our business bankers. The other was a promotion to be a credit analyst. I decided to take the credit analyst job. There was some debate throughout the day, because the bonus structure for my current job can be lucrative....but in the end the turtle wins the race. I decided to take the credit analyst job, which will be a much more steady income (base is higher) and I get stock options which my Dad is estactic about. Let's pray I made the right decision.

So now for the pictures of my spoiled rotten kitties. Moa's not feeling pretty right now.....I think his "glands" are acting up again.....so he didn't want his picture posted. That'll be another $$ trip to the vet tomorrow after work.


Patches has started trying to help motivate me while I exercise. This is her doing her streches. Just kidding. I caught her as she was trying to lick her belly.

"Feel the burn"









Patches LOVES to have her belly rubbed. She just can't seem to get long enough. STRETCH!!













I know I'm not supposed to have a favorite, but Lucky is the best cat I have ever had. This is him Saturday afternoon. I curled up to read a book and he joined me. I don't think he was too happy with the flashy thing.








Have a good night ya'll.....here's hoping good surprises will be waiting for you tomorrow.

Happy Early Birthday Debbie!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats