Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Prayer Request

Hi everyone! I hope all of you are having a good day. I've just got two quick prayer requests.

1. My mom (Donna) had her hysterectomy surgery today. She is out of surgery and doing well. Please pray that she will feel little pain and be able to go home tomorrow to start recovering.

2. One of the girls I work with is from India and her mother-in-law lives in the area that was bombed today. She takes the train at that time (rush hour) and they have not been able to contact her. They are hopeful that she is stuck at work due to the train system being closed. Of course, it is very difficult right now to get a phone call through. Pray that they will find her safe and sound.

Thank you all in advance for your thoughts and prayers. I hope you all know how much I appreciate all of you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats