Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Beauty

You know the old saying that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? Nonsense. There's beauty inherent in all the things around us. And I'm not talking about the kind we find in the "obvious" places. I mean... well... just seek further and you'll see what I mean. Beauty is stitched into everything that touches our lives -- our possessions, our pets, our friends, our relationships, our emotions. Here... here are two pictures to get you started thinking about "alternative beauty" or "inherent beauty". I think both of these images are beautiful and I believe anyone can find something in them. Challenging? Yes. Rewarding? Absolutely.





And in other news, my old friend came back to visit again this year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats