Monday, February 04, 2008

Now that I've read back over it, this is not that impressive.

Color me a bit late in getting this on the ol' blog, but here's an interesting train of thought from late Saturday afternoon...

  • Caesar salad, bread, steak au poivre (look it up), scalloped potatoes, apple pie, and vanilla ice cream for dinner on Friday...

  • Bran flakes with chocolate chips (And milk, yes. Duh.) for breakfast on Saturday...

  • A Coke (No diet, no caffeine free, no plus, no cherry, no zero, no lime. The real thing... as it was meant to be consumed.) while beginning repairs on some damaged moulding Saturday morning...

  • Half a Digiorno pizza (I'll take my product placement royalties in cash, please.) and a Smithwick's Ale (Again... cash. Euros will be fine.) for lunch...

  • A practice 5K time of 23:41.


I think I've found a new diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats