Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good News all around.

We've got so much good news to report, I'll just make a list. I'm good at lists (part of my inner Rory Gilmore......I really miss that show!!!!).

1. Moa got a good report from the vet last week. His liver enzyme counts are down. Yippee!

2. Reggie and Pam found out they're having a boy. Can we call this one Otis too?

3. Uncle Harold got a good report also last week. Keep the prayers coming!!

4. Congratulations to Flip and Mike on their engagement! Your personal party planner is ready to go, just give me the word. Flip, you only deserve the best! Congratulations!!

5. I got asked to be on the Executive Committee for this year's Race for the Cure in Charlotte. I'm really excited. I know it'll be more work, but totally worth it.

6. So far the wishes are working, so everyone keep it up. Hopefully I'll have more good news to post soon.

Until later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats