Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Quiz

What you want for Christmas... if your friends were millionaires: all my bills paid, houses for all us right together….that way no one would ever have to DD, another house just so I can get all the animals I ever wanted.

What you want for Christmas... for real: really didn't ask for anything this year, stuff for the house I guess…and clothes, you can never have enough clothes.

What you want for Christmas... in abstract: for those that I love to not be hurting….physically or emotionally.

Year of the first Christmas you can remember: that's hard. I do remember being about 4 or 5 and my uncles got a pool table. We all waited downstairs to surprise them.

Ever in a holiday play? When? I remember being a Christmas tree one year, but don't remember when. Is that right Mom?

An early Christmas memory? More like an every Christmas memory. My Mom would read the Christmas story from Luke and my Grandpa would read "Twas the night before Christmas". Then every Christmas morning, Mike (uncle) and I would have to wait for Mom to come get us to go see what Santa had brought.

Favorite holiday ornament (Past and present): Past: My Green Angel…I've had her forever. Present: Our Christmas Hearts and my butterflies.

Classic Christmas song you never get tired of: Oh Holy Night

Classic Christmas song you loathe: Little Drummer Boy….little ironic don't you think?

Modern Christmas song you never get tired of: River by Robert Downey Jr. on the Ally McBeal Christmas CD

Modern Christmas song you loathe: Hmmm….this is a hard one. Santa Claus is Coming to town by Bruce Springsteen…..I don't know why, but I've never liked that version…..even though I like Bruce.

How many languages can you say "Merry Christmas" in? English, Spanish, Hawaiian.

Naughty or Nice? Nice. (my family reads these things, what other answer do you think I'd put).

Favorite Christmas Ghost: Casper with a Santa Claus hat on.

Favorite Misfit Toy: One of those chickens that the egg pops out of. Disgusts me, but I think it's hilarious.

Can you wrap presents well? "My name is Jessica and I'm here to say….I'm going to wrap presents for Christmas Day"…..sorry sweetie, I couldn't resist (sorry to everyone else for the inside joke). Of course I'm good at wrapping presents….and I love it too. Spent 5 hours doing it Monday.

What tops your tree? The newest addition to our plethora of Christmas stuff….a red ceramic star.

If you were a Christmas elf, what would your name be? I can't wait to see Mike or Ashley's answers for this one. I'm going to be sentimental…."Hope", because it's my favorite word.

Feel free to put your own answers in the comments section.

Merry Christmas y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats