Friday, March 23, 2007

Small World

I found out today that an old co-worker lives in our neighborhood!!!! I'm so excited. I can't wait to go see her this weekend. It's very hard to believe that we haven't run into each other. The neighborhood is not very big yet and she has two dogs (or at least she used to). I thought I knew every dog in the neighborhood. After Moa.....I think Sam is still my favorite.....an adorable Saint Bernard.

Back to my point.....two things about it being a small world. One is that we were fairly good friends before she changed jobs and I moved to Chicago, so I'm excited to re-connect with her. Two is that they bought the house next to the first one we wanted. We came very close to becoming next door neighbors! Now we're a block or so apart.

Mike was saying that they had updated the community map online, and we've been having some plot size questions since the stakes went back up....so I decided to check it out. I've attached the link below. We're in lot #4....my friend is in lot #61. If we're looking at the map from our closing correctly, then the bushes in the neighbors side yard are ours (not their fault, the builders). And then this week Bell South put the neighbors box in our yard!!!! Not cool.....especially burying the cable right after Mike worked so hard in the yard. We'll see what happens and how the new neighbors are. Looks like they'll probably be moving in this weekend. There's been two couples in and out of the house....we can't figure out if it's the older parents moving in or the younger couple with kids.

http://www.beazer.com/sitemaps/rad06ADA1120061395452.pdf

Hope y'all have a great weekend. Soak up some of this 80 degree weather (I Love NC) and cheer the Heels to a Carolina Victory. We plan to.

Go Heels!!!!

Oh....and Kristen. I'm very proud of you. Congratulations to the newest Wolfpack. (Is that right?....I don't know my State lingo). See you in a couple of weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats