Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Stumpted.....

I am totally befuddled. I really have no idea what to write today, but since we haven't posted in a few days I feel like I need to put something on here. I'm just glad to have a couple minutes to breathe at work. We've been swamped today. That's the price you pay for getting bank holidays-you're off, but no one else is.

Let's see....guess I could talk about our weekend. I'll try to do the short version.

Friday: Arpa for dinner and then across the street to see "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels". Dinner was wonderful. Food, service, atmosphere......excellent. I urge everyone to try this place in downtown Charlotte. It's a tapas restaurant so you can get a lot of different things too. The show was good and funny....kind of cheesy, but most Broadway shows are. Now if we could just get that personal zamboni......and some other "great big stuff"!

Saturday I headed to Southpark and had lunch with Flip and got some shopping done.....or tried to. The mall was packed!! Saturday night we just hung out at the house, cooked some steaks, and watched the game. Go Heels!

Sunday we did a lot of running around. Rooms2Go outlet, Linen's n' Things, Target, Great Clips, Kohl's, Harris Teeter, then home. I'm just tired remembering it. Tacos at home and our Sunday tradition of watching "Extreme Home Makeover".

I had yesterday off, so I did some stuff around the house, met the warranty guy at the house, and did some shopping. Had a "comfort food" dinner last night of Mac n' cheese and pintos when Mike got home and then we tackled the bathroom. We finally have towel rings. Whoopee!!

Now it's back to the real world. Have a great week everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats