Wednesday, January 24, 2007

One Thing I Really Like About You........

Today is National Compliment Day! I looked at a few websites this morning explaining what a person is supposed to do on this day and this was one of the suggestions. I challenge all of you to compliment one person today. I'll start.....

One thing i really like about Mike is how good he is with the "children" and real kids too. He's just got that special something that very few people have that draw both too him. It's like he becomes a kid again too. I love the look on his face when he's chasing Moa (or being chased) around the couch or playing with little Andrew. Mike........I can't tell you what it means to me that you think of the "children" as your own (They're only mine when they're behaving.....ha).

So take a little time out of your day and make sure you compliment someone today. You're more than welcome to leave compliments for whoever you want to in the comments section of this post.

To all of you, thank you for just being you!

Happy Birthday to Grandma Dot!! I'll see you next weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats