Thursday, January 11, 2007

Reflections

Do you spend time with yourself in front of the mirror? Do you miss yourself when you haven't seen you in a while? I realized sometime late-morning today that I had my hair cut last night (quite the ordeal, let me tell ya') and hadn't really seen the results yet. I brushed my teeth in the dark last night. I shaved with my eyes half-shut this morning. I dressed in the closet. I brushed my teeth without the lights on just before sunrise. So I started thinking... how long could I go without the use of a mirror? Would it drive me crazy? Would I be less vain? More self-conscious? Less self-conscious? More likely to gain weight? More likely to have something embarrassing stuck in my teeth all day? Shocked at how much I've aged since the last time I saw me?

Yeesh... that's enough of that. Here's a picture. It came from my brand-spankin'-new camera (thanks mom & dad -- but you do too much)... I was just messing around and learning the settings, but I like how this one turned out, mundane as it may be. More to come as I learn all about the new toy. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats