Saturday, January 06, 2007

Why are you on the computer.....get out and enjoy this gorgeous day!!!

We actually made ourselves get up and get our Saturday started at a reasonable hour. I've already taken Moa to the vet and Mike's in the garage putting the lawn mower together. With this crazy weather, our grass in the back is making us look like "that neighbor". Ha. We promise it will look better by the end of the day.....or Mike does anyway.

I thought I'd post some more pictures since I just HAD to come check my e-mail this morning.


Izzy helping Mom unwrap presents on Christmas morning. She is getting entirely too big!!!!







Dad got this really cool UNC/Dean Smith print from Debbie, Kristen, and Kurt. He's going to have to get a bigger house just to hang all of the sports stuff in.






Moa's yearly "bow on his head shot" from our "Christmas" morning here at the house....it was really Christmas eve morning.







The Witers' girls at the 3rd Thursday holiday party. Thanks again for hosting us (and all the other times you have too)! We have ladder golf now, so it'll need to be our turn soon to return the favor. Hope you're having fun in Disney World.








The cats got a catnip mat for Christmas and just went nuts. They never fight....but they did over this thing.







I can't believe I'm hungry after dinner last night, but I am. So it's time to go find some breakfast. Thanks to Nikki and Ethan for inviting us. We went to Mac's on South Blvd. For all of you in-towners and out-of-towners.....this is a must eat at when in Charlotte. Some of the best food in town.

That's enough for now. I should take my own advice and get out and enjoy this weather!!!! Have a great Saturday wherever you're at.

Flip and Julie....have a great weekend and safe trips back from Collinstown and Disney World! I need my PB buddies back in one piece for next weekend.

Just one more thing......I promise. Did y'all here Ikea might be coming to Charlotte!!!!!....on our end of town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm keeping everything crossed until it's official.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats