Thursday, December 28, 2006

How Well Do You Know Me?

Some of you already got this by email today. I found one of these online and thought it'd be fun. Feel free to answer the questions in the comments section......no anonymous posts please.....we'd like to know who you are. You can answer them about Mike or myself. Enjoy!

1. Where did we meet?
2. How long have you known me?
3. Do I smoke?
4. When you first saw me, what was your impression?
5. How old am I?
6. What is my birthday?
7. Do I watch football?
8. What animal do I remind you of?
9. Am I shy or outgoing?
10.Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?
11. Can I sing?
12. If there were one good nickname for me, what would it be?
13. Am I right or left handed?
14. Do I make my bed in the morning?
15. Have I ever been in love?
16. My middle name?
17. Do I cry at sad movies?
18. Am I a religious person?
19. What's one of my favorite things to do?
20. Do you remember one of the first things I said 2 you?
21. What's my favorite type of music?
22. Do I have any special talents?
23. What do you think my biggest weakness is?

24. Do you think I'll ever get married again?
a.Yes
b.No
c.Maybe
d.When the devil starts selling ice cream
e.Ha! Marriage??? If he shows you a ring….RUN!

25. What do you think makes me happy?
26. What do you think makes me sad?
27. Is there anything in your life that reminds you of me?
28. Who do you think would play me in a movie?
29. If I were a color, what color would I be?
30. Describe me in one word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats