Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy Pooh Day!

Today is "Pooh Day" so I thought I'd share a few quotes. Something to make us all smile on this gloomy, cold, "wintry mix" day. Why am I at work again?

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”

“You can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count.”

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.”

I haven't really shared much on here this week, so here's a quick update. As you can see from Mike's post we went to Biltmore with his parents on Saturday. It was a gorgeous day and we had a great time. From visiting in the car, lunch in the stables, the "backstage" tour, to stopping at "Hannah's" on the way home for barbeque.....it was a perfect day. Thanks again for everything!!!

Sunday, we took a girls trip to Gaffney. Julie, Flip, and I hit the Pottery Barn outlet and got really lucky. Everything in the store was 25% off!!! Everything!!! That's just dangerous. We did some more shopping and headed home.

Since Monday was a bank holiday, I ran some errands, had lunch with Mike, and did some more shopping. Lowes is amazing! It was nice to see what a real office looks like. Puts my little part of the cublicle world to shame.

Tuesday night we made Beef Stroganoff for the first time and it was great! We need to pat ourselves on the back for that one....pat, pat.

Last night was Carolina basketball and just getting some stuff done around the house. Go Heels!!!

I better get back to work.....just thought I'd catch y'all up on our little corner of the world. Please keep Mike's Uncle Harold in your prayers. He's doing ok, but the radiation is producing some nasty side effects.

And in the infamous words of my favorite Pooh character, Tigger....

T-T-F-N. Ta-ta for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats