Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Calling out to all the Gilmore Girls fans out there!

I totally forgot this happened last season too. Does the CW or whatever they're calling themselves now not know that tonight is a NEW episode of GG and it's one of the few things I look forward to all week. I sit in front of the tv, don't answer the phone, or do anything else except watch the show!! Well, except for texting Flip during the commericals since we don't watch it together anymore. Guess I'll just have to wait until 10:35. Whoever heard of college b'ball on CW. I LOVE basketball.....but come on.

I've had this discussion with fellow GG addicts and it seems I can never pick a favorite character. Of course, I love the main characters......but there's something about Paris, Michel, and the Grandparents that I just can't get enough of. I found the following quote from Paris that was pretty fitting for her.....

Paris: She's got a C-Average which means she's either lazy or stupid. I can work with either. Frankly stupid's sometimes easier, I can scare the stupid out of you but the lazy runs deep.

Amen sister!


A couple of years ago at the beach on a girls trip we woke up to a rainy Saturday. Ashley had the great idea that we should do what guys would do, so we headed to the nearest sports bar and watched football all day. Saturday, we attempted to re-create "Guy's Day"....we met downtown at Stool Pigeon's and had a great time! Needless to say I spent Saturday night passed out on the couch. Ha. I think I could get used to acting like a guy. Here's a picture of the gang that was left towards the end of the day.

I couldn't post another picture of Patches without including one of Lucky. It's rare that he actually gets to lay on his blanket. Moa or Patches is usually on it.






My favorite picture of Patches first excursion on top of the cabinets. She was back up there last night. Right now she's inside my computer box......we keep trying to get pictures of her crawling in.





Well, little over 2 hours until GG. All of you other addicts, get some coffee....it'll be a late night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats